Vengeance Community

Sad subject 10xy239

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vengeance Community

Sad subject 10xy239

Vengeance Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New kicking tools have arrived... Download today!!!
Due to an attempt to sabotage the forum nar_vengeance and rac3r_vengeance has been PERMENANTLY BANNED from VENGEANCE ....
Due to further developments to the forum VENGEANCEZ will be under MAINTENANCE soon...

Sad subject

savage
    savage

Male
    Number of posts : 279
    Mig33 username(s) : savagely_mistaken, savage-_-vengeance
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Sad subject Empty Sad subject

Post by savage

It saddens me to say I have to resign as vengeance super admin.

I can not find the time for vengeance or mig33 any more due to a extremely busy lifestyle. I find it unfair to the others who will do my job to the best and will spend the time needed to help lead this brilliant family.

I will still remain a vengeance member but will not be active.

Hope you all understand my reasons... love you all SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
    Share this post on: reddit

webmaster

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 am by webmaster

savage_vengeance wrote:It saddens me to say I have to resign as vengeance super admin.

I can not find the time for vengeance or mig33 any more due to a extremely busy lifestyle. I find it unfair to the others who will do my job to the best and will spend the time needed to help lead this brilliant family.

I will still remain a vengeance member but will not be active.

Hope you all understand my reasons... love you all SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

It is a grate loss losing a better admin like you savage, but i think u resigned for a good reason...i wish you goodluck in life bro and remember dat you are always welcome to be an admin..keep rolling i rock dude
    Murder_vengeance

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:06 pm by Murder_vengeance

Bro tnx for d hard wrk n 4 da help Sad
    savage

Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:53 am by savage

Ill always be around... and btw... my dolfes and savage_vengeance nicks is banned. So please add me on savage_cleaner Twisted Evil

And it is/was more than a pleasure...
    v_vengeance

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm by v_vengeance

i hvnt seen u b4 bro. coz i came aftr u leaving. anyway... gud luck 4 u bro... wish u luck!!! Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm