Vengeance Community

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN) 10xy239

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vengeance Community

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN) 10xy239

Vengeance Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New kicking tools have arrived... Download today!!!
Due to an attempt to sabotage the forum nar_vengeance and rac3r_vengeance has been PERMENANTLY BANNED from VENGEANCE ....
Due to further developments to the forum VENGEANCEZ will be under MAINTENANCE soon...

2 posters

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN)

anas~love
    anas~love

Male
    Number of posts : 576
    Mig33 username(s) : anas.love or anas.love1_vengeance
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN) Empty MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN)

Post by anas~love Wed May 28, 2008 3:18 am

my home is The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Jordan (Arabic:officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a country in the Arab World in Southwest Asia, bordered by Syria to the north, Iraq to the north-east, Israel and the West Bank to the west, and Saudi Arabia to the east and south. It shares with Israel the coastlines of the Dead Sea, and the Gulf of Aqaba with Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt.The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a constitutional monarchy with representative government. The reigning monarch is the head of state, the chief executive and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The king exercises his executive authority through the prime minister and the Council of Ministers, or cabinet. The cabinet, meanwhile, is responsible before the elected House of Deputies which, along with the House of Notables (Senate), constitutes the legislative branch of the government. The judicial branch is an independent branch of the government.
    the flag is

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN) Untitl13
    Taha_11_vengeance
    Taha_11_vengeance
    Country Administrators
    Country Administrators

Male
    Number of posts : 232
    Mig33 username(s) : taha_11_vengeance
    Registration date : 2008-05-03

MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN) Empty Re: MY HOME (ARAB JORDAN)

Post by Taha_11_vengeance Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:13 pm

احلا انس واحلا اردن واجلا اربد